Friday, October 28, 2011

Change

Over the past few days, there has been a whole dramatic change going around in my head. A whole different thought. A whole different opinion.
Try to guess.
A Hint? Something to do with something I love.
Another Hint? Something to do with something I admire.
One More Hint? Something to do with my inspiration.
One Teensy More Hint? Something to do with musical geniuses.
If you still didn't already guess, well, I guess I would have to tell you.
Here it goes.
I don't think I'm on the Jonas Brothers side anymore.

Yes. I have actually never thought I'd bring myself to say that ever. But I have, haven't I? Wait. Wait. Let me go back and rephrase that.
I don't think I'm with the Jonas Brothers as much as I used to be anymore.

You see, I still love them. Like die hard. It's just that... I'm not connected to them like how I used to be. They were amazing and beautiful when the three of them were together. The songs they made were so beautiful and inspiring and still continue to inspire me. And then, they break up. Well, not officially, of course. They still say that they would eventually come back together. But I don't have too many hopes on that.
When they're split up, they're still amazing. But they don't produce those goosebumps and that effect, you know?

Joseph. He just released an album. And I'm honestly really happy for him. But the songs he made are not really... him. At least, not really who I thought he was. The songs are so different from the Jonas Brothers. He accepted that too. But still. I don't find that happiness or pleasure or satisfaction when I listen to most of his songs.
Kevin. I'm not mad at him. Not mad at him at all. He didn't do anything to make his fans disappointed. And that's where the point is. He hasn't been doing anything musical for a quite long time. For non-stalkers unlike me, they think that he is just lazing around at home with his wife. His brothers mentioned that he has been getting a lot of offers and that he is coming up with something new quite soon, but how soon?
Nicholas. Now, this is the one guy in the brothers who I'm not utterly disappointed or mad with. He came out with an album and few singles too. All of which are amazing. And most of all, they are 'him'. The songs feel like the songs of the Jonas Brothers. Not of somebody who transformed. And he's actually doing something in his life that we know of. He's going to be starring in a Broadway play soon.

This draws up a conclusion.
I still love, admire and am continued to be inspired by the Jonas Brothers. But since they broke up, or according to them, 'temporarily broke up', I don't find that attachment and content feeling when I listen to them anymore. It's mainly because of Joseph. And I don't blame him. It's just that I'm not into his music much. Reason could be because I'm still a teenager and his songs are more DJ-ish and adult-ish. But then there's Nicholas. Ahhh. Me encanta Nicholas mucho. I love his songs and they are just plain amazing. But then again, without one of the Jo Bro's, there's no Jo Bro's. *sigh*

I just wish they never broke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment