Saturday, October 15, 2011

Fast Life : The Review

Fast Life. Fast Life. FAST LIFEEEE :D

1. All This Time : Joe's favorite of the album. I love the beginning the most and I like the rest of the song a lot too. I just think the chorus of the song is a little too...HSM. But I love the rest of the song too.
2. Just in Love : Love the songggg :D It's so catchy, but its a little too low for a girl to sing :( But still, the song's really good.
3. See No More : Ahhhh! One of the best-est songs on the album. It's perrrfecttt :D
4. Loveslayer : Honestly whenever this song plays, I listen to the beginning part when Joe speaks and the first stanza because I like it and then, I switch the song. *laughs* It's a song a lot of people like. Infact, most of my friends love the song. But I don't know...it's just not something I love.
5. Fast Life : Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. I don't like it. Not at all. Sorry Joseph, but really. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. I don't even know why he named the album after a fail song. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew. And Ew.
6. Make You Mine : Nick's favorite on the album. I think I...like it. But I don't really love it. It's just okay.
7. Sorry : Joe's other favorite and MY FAVORITEEEEEEE :D It's amazing! Joe co-wrote it and sang it beautifully. I love the Live on Letterman performance of Sorry. It's amazing. Proud of you Joe.
8. Kleptomaniac : Um... I don't really like it Joe. But, I guess it's just me. Because everyone loves this one.
9. Not Right Now : I don't really like this one either...
10. Take It and Run : It's not bad. It's not amazing. It's not that great, either. It's just something. It's okay.
11. Lighthouse : The music in the background is so cool. I really like the music for this one. The song's really really good too. I love it.
12. Just In Love (featuring Lil Wayne) : Why in the world did he freaking collaborate with Lil Wayne? Wayne spoiled it. And I'm really mad at him for just collabaroting with him. Jeez.

That's it. Although there were a few songs I didn't like, some songs were AMAZING. Sorry and All This Time were amazing. I just realized. Those are Joe's favorites too. Haha. But yeah, all in all, I think it was a really good album. And the best of all, he had fun while doing it. That's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment