Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sprouting Randomness Part Two

Just stop, Charlie. Please.
Okay, Charlie McDonnell is losing it. Like big time. He doesn't have that natural spark in him, you know? It's like he's faking it. People still love him but I don't really anymore. His videos are just...disturbing. You just lost a fan McDonnell.

Wizard Love
'Wizard Love' by meekakitty and heyhihello is so good! This is like a must watch for all of those Harry Potter Book Series fans or Wrock fans. I 'specially like the part where that Slytherin boy gives the Gryffindor girl a Yule Ball invitation through partially, a golden snitch. That snitch is so cool!

Nicholas Jerry Jonas
Okay, I'm just burning with Jonas Fever everyday. This video, especially Nick's speech in the middle, is so inspiring. Each time I watch it (I only watched it twice :P), I get goosebumps from my toes to my cerebrum. GAHHHH! I love you Nicholas!

Writing bad songs...new trend?
Okay, first Friday by Rebecca Black. Fine, bearable. Then, I listen to My Jeans by Jenna Rose and Baby Triggy. Ugh. Next I do another mistake and listen to Take It Easy by Sarah Maugaotega. EWWWW. Later, I do something so stupid and listen to Love You Like A Love Song by Selena Gomez. UGHHH. I never noticed horrible music much around me. But with songs emerging like these? I would. And yes, how could I forget? Baby by the 'JB' name stealer, which actually stands for Jonas Brothers, but now popularly recognized as Justin Bieber. WOAH! I just noticed. Baby has over 600 million views. Oh my lord. Why can't these people go listen to something like 'Black Keys' or 'See No More' or 'Skyscraper' or 'A Little Bit Longer'? WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE?

Okay. It's Time. I 'Otta Go
Okay. It's Time. I 'Otta Go! :) BTW, keep sending in 'Challenge Summer!' ideas!

2 comments:

  1. Hmmm...I don't know...'Take It Easy' and 'Love You Like a Love Song' seem like any other modern songs to me. Do you mean...the music videos are bad? 'Cus I won't argue with that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, Questa, are an exception because you hate almost all modern songs. THOSE TWO SONGS ABOVE HUMILIATE THE WORLD OF MUSIC. And yes, the music videos of both of them are heavily awkward and weird and make no sense at all.

    I just had to bring this up. But for some reason, I'm becoming a Rebecca Black supporter. Really. 'Friday' is horrible, but still. It's not as bad as the two songs you mentioned above. It's not as bad as My Jeans. And it's certainly not as bad as Baby. Actually Baby and Friday might be at the same level. But anyways...I don't think Black deserves all the hate she received. For Poseidon's pity, SHE'S FREAKING 13 YEARS OLD. LEAVE HER ALONE.

    Yeah. That's all I had to say. BTW, doesn't your blog post weird times too? Like you post something at 7:00 p.m on Saturday and it says you posted it at 6:30 a.m on Sunday? Blogger is weird that way.

    ReplyDelete