Monday, August 15, 2011

Jonas Talk

Happy Birthday Joe! YOU ARE FINALLY 23 YEARS OLD! And I can't wait for your new single, Just In Love With You! Since it's your birthday, I made a tribute for you and your brothers. Actually, I made it quite a few days ago. But will post it on today cause IT'S YOUR DAY. Here you go Joey:

Well, it's not really that clear or pretty. But it took a heck lotta time. I was doodling on this paper in Art class. And Dad and mom, if you are reading this, well then, just to inform you, No, I was not 'not' listening in class. I just happened to not get my canvas to school that day. Hence, he gave the people who didn't get canvas-es a free period. There, all cleared.

Anyways...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOE!

BTW, I didn't really like Loveslayer. If you are reading this Joe, the odds being a 38423842083402384028340823:1, well, please go back to your regular way of singing. But then again, I guess almost everybody loved it. Maybe it's just me. Oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment