Friday, August 26, 2011

Identical?

Sometimes, I wonder if I have a twin out there somewhere in the world. Not necessarily alike in looks, but in attitude. My best friend and me are really alike and even connect and talk telepathetically, but we are really different in few ways too. She's more silent, I'm more talkative. She's more dignified, I'm more stupid. Actually, I'll take that back. :D But yeah, I wonder if there is that one person with the same character as me. Be it in books or movies or in reality. In movies, I think Rapunzel in Tangled is a fantastical animated impression of me. In books, I think me and my friend, Swetha, are like Fred and George in Harry Potter : The Epic Novela Series. We're goofy and stupid and somewhat like F&G. And yes, I'm bit like Percy Jackson too. LISTEN UP PEOPLE, I'm not even overacting, just listen to what I have to say. Percy was scared of taking risks and going on adventures too, but then once he realizes it's for his survival and for his family and friends, he's ready to go on any life ride. I'm sorta like that too. I'm scared of doing things, but when I have to do it or when I want to do it, I do it. Speaking in terms of the Jo Bros, I'm most like Joey and Kevin mixed. Really. Go ask anybody. GO.

1 comment:

  1. I just wanna say that I found your lookalike.
    So yes, you do have a twin.

    ReplyDelete