Sunday, January 22, 2012

Fail Magic

There is this guy in my class who knows how to make people fall unconscious/faint. I watched him do it myself. And it's pretty freaky. This is how it goes : he asks a person to bend down and inhale and exhale 6 times. Then he asks them to get up and hold their breath. Meanwhile, he looks at them straight into the eye for like 5 seconds and holds their neck gently. And then, boom. The person begins to falter and drops down. It's real scary. But that's not what this post is actually about, the post is about my series of fail attempts. Read on.

So the other day, on Friday night, we had this party with like gazillion and one kids. So this guy named, say Dave, was doing this other trick on some people. He was sorta failing at it. I mean, it worked on a few and didn't work on a few. It didn't work on me. Meanwhile, my other friend, Penny, tells me to attempt that fainting trick on this dude. I'm just like "No way Jose." But people began to surround me with requests already. And so, I couldn't help it and neither could Dave. So I tried. Tried once. Then twice. Thrice. Quadruple times. I swear, I probably tried like 16 times or so on Dave and these two other kids. But I kept failing. Failing and failing. It's not like I expected myself to succeed, cause seriously, fainting is like this high degree thing. But it was hilarious. I guess one reason it didn't work was because I kept laughing and so did he. You really can't expect me to be serious and look at him straight in the eye, knowing I was gonna fail. Another reason is because I'm not a pro like the guy in my class. That dude went to his town for Christmas Vacation and came back with mastering that very art. So yeah. But it wasn't really that embarrasing, considering the fact that Dave was failing at his trick too. And the fact that it was funny watching me fail. Later for my satisfaction, he sort of 'fake' fainted and I'm happy with that.

Have you guys tried any tricks? Only tell me on the assurance that they actually work!

No comments:

Post a Comment