Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dream Houses

My dream house would probably be...
1. A medium sized wooden, open house on the shore of a beach with a really pretty cabana covered with green vines. The thought of sipping blue lemonade while sitting on your cabana looking out on to the waves is just, simply ahhh.

2. A medium sized house with a gigantic lawn and a perfect shuttle court and basketball court. And a sort of little cabin next to the main house on the lawn to put in your books,board games and DVD's and stuff. Sorta like your own personal Shangri-la cabin.

3. A house with it's base color as white. White walls. White marble flooring. White ceilings. And the furniture should be colorful and 'matchful'. That would be amazingly pretty.

4. Forget about a house. I'd want a kitchen just like that.That's T.Swift's BTW.

You know. The neighborhood I live in is pretty cool. And my house is perfect the way it is. These houses on top are just visions of a house I'd love to live in after I grow up or retire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment