Friday, May 20, 2011

Ninjas

This post traces back to around... two days ago. It all started on a Wednesday evening. Like usual, I was taking my dog for a walk. The sun was almost out of sight and it was quite dark. I was looking around and then, all of a sudden, Nicky wouldn't move. I pulled the leash, but she didn't react other than making choking noises. I pulled her by the collar, but she didn't budge. Something was seriously wrong.

I followed the path her eyes were looking at and then, I was sort of startled too, just like Nicky. I could see- Both of us could see- a ninja...cat. I'm not even lying, yes, a ninja cat. It made these really weird moves. It took both its arms up and raised them like one of those Japanese ninjas. Are ninjas Japanese? And then, it made some quick reflexes. Quicker than you could see. Okay, a little too much exaggeration. But boy, they were quick. And then Nicky took a step forward. I was freaked out. I turned around to see whether anybody else could see this freaky ninja cat. All I saw was Daddy walking the other way. I looked back at the ninja cat-can we name this ninja cat Cho? And then, I realized Cho was a girl. A FEMALE NINJA CAT! Yeah, pretty kicking cool if you were in a different position and not in one like me. Because my situation was really scary. The reason was Cho was a... female ninja mother.

I'm not even lying. I saw kittens. They were freaking ninja kittens. Maybe they didn't have ninja powers like their mother, but they were still ninja kittens weren't they? The ninja kittens hid behind the bushes and Cho was doing really weird poses and moves. Like a tiger. Cho looked like she was about to charge. Nicky barked. Now Cho really looked like she was gonna attack

I took all my strength and pulled Nicky. I tried to catch up with Daddy before Nicky goes charging at Cho. I was honestly more scared for the kittens than Nicky and myself. I mean, those kittens obviously don't have the powers of their holy mother ninja. And so, I didn't want Nicky to go trample those kittens.

Once I caught up with Daddy, I told him the entire story leaving aside the fact that I thought they were ninjas. And then, Daddy got mad at me. Apparently, I'm supposed to let dogs do their job and chase cats cause that's what they do. I wanted to tell him it wasn't an ordinary cat, but a mother ninja cat. Except obviously I wouldn't do that. And so, Daddy began lecturing me while he walked Nicky back to Cho and her kittens. We came to the spot where Cho and her kittens were staying. Cho and Nicky had this really awkward glaring session. Finally, Cho meowed and started 'scratching' the ground with its pretty sharp nails. And then, Cho opened its mouth and made a distubing sound. Like she had fangs or something. Nicky was about to go and... I don't know what she was thinking but I really doubt gentle and pretty lazy Nicky could go beat up even a cat... how would she beat up a ninja cat? And then, Daddy sort of comprehended this whole scenario. Yet, he wouldn't confide. All he said was, "Maybe you should walk in a different path. It looks like the cat has kittens. Why did you even come here when you saw a cat?". He left aside everything about ninjas. But I can almost swear he knew Cho was a ninja descendant. And then, Daddy walked away and I went in my own path with Nicks, obviously not in that crazy Cho's lane.

That story, folks. Tells me that was one of the coolest things ever. Who knows what I'm going to bump into one day? A fairy bulldog? A werewolf bird? How about this - a vampire termite?

1 comment:

  1. Jusht cause youre theyda, doesnt mean uncle is too -_- WASTAGE....
    And Im reallly starting to hate the

    PROVE YOURE NOT A ROBOT STUFF!

    ReplyDelete