Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The Lost Hero, Tweeeet & Fan Fiction

Yes, yes and another yes. I know it's been super late and the time of reading this very book has been long ago, but being a late Percy Jackson reader, I started reading 'The Lost Hero' today. And I love it already! My stomach keeps going all fluttery when Annabeth mentions Percy. PERCY COME BACK ALREADY! Just to mention, I have this awful habit of reading the last sentance of the book I am reading. And so, I read the last few sentances of The Lost Hero. I didn't understand it completely, but did Percy just experience a memory loss? Was Percy in a Roman Camp? Is Jason from a Roman Camp? I'M CONFUSED. Hell, I need to read this book further. I suppose there is some Jason/Piper thing going on. I guess the answer is DUH! But still... I wanna actually read and confirm it.

I deactivated my Twitter account. Yes, I know it's been barely a month since I made it, but it's for my own good you see. According to daddy, I've been spending too much time on Twitter although I spent only 15 minutes on it today. *sigh* But yeah, I don't need a Twitter. It's too 'old' for me. I only made one to keep in update with the Jonas Brothers. But hey. Liking their music has nothing to do with stalking their lives via Twitter. Hence, stepped to deactivation.

On a totally new note, I was reading this fanfiction on Percy Jackson where the 'prominent' demigods like Luke, Percy, Annabeth, Clarisse and so on, have a Karaoke Night! And then, the gods come for the Karaoke Night too! It was so funny! haha :) There was this one part where Nico goes like 'Oh my gods'. And then Hades goes like, 'Oh my Titans'. And then Kronos goes like, 'Oh my Ouranos'. And then Ouranos goes like, 'Oh my whoever was there before me'. It's hilarious when you read it in the flow. Anyways, I think the author of the fanfiction story I was reading was a teenage Disney fan/Jonas Brothers fan because she made almost everyone sing Disney songs in the story. Percy sang Hollywood by the Jonas Brothers and Annabeth compared him to Nick Jonas! Some demigod sang some HSM song. Thalia sang Nobody's Perfect by Hannah Montana. Some other demigod sang some Ashley Tisdale song and so on. And then, Hades was a complete fan of Radio Disney and he started crying tears of happiness when Nico sang a Disney song. Hereby, Summer Falls recommends any Percy Jackson fan who is preferabbly Anti-Disney(so that, you can make fun of it) to read this fanfiction called, 'Karaoke Night' or something for pure laughter out of your guts!
Note : The style of writing of the fanfiction was really good. It was just the exaggeration on Disney that sorta screwed up the story. It's just a preference. You might like that exaggeration.

No comments:

Post a Comment