Friday, January 28, 2011

Things That Are Going Around In My Cerebrum

1. Ok. So. Our School has an optional language which is German. And my parents put me in German. I don't get a single bit of German. It's like... like gibberish! Almost half the class, is confused. But the other half, knows it somehow or is German themselves! There is this girl Monica Rez. She's like ah-mazing. She knows German from like the ABC's to the Bible. Anyways the good thing is that whenever we have a test or a prep we get all the questions from the back of the book. But next week, that stupid teacher said that he's gonna make his own questions and not tell us. I'm dead. Like literally dead. Half of the class is dead. And the other half. Well. No words. THEY'RE LUCKY PEOPLE. THEY'RE LUCKY. *sigh* I wish I was like Monica Rez in German class. That is. Only in German. Not anywhere else. I like me as me. Not that I don't like Monica Rez as Monica Rez. Oh whatever.

2. I've told this to all my friends. But Harry Potter readers. Did you ever know that Hermione Granger writes this gigantic letter on Harry's birthday but forgets to say Happy Birthday? That makes me laugh. And this criticism is officially copy-righted and so. Nobody. And I mean nobody. Can step up to J.K Rowling saying they found out the criticism. Hear me?

3. Paper. Wood. Trees. Gardener. Human. Mommy and Daddy. Me! Okay. I don't know what that was. That was just going on in my cerebrum.

4. Did you ever know they had Taco Bell and Staples in India? This kid told me.

5. I WANNA WATCH TANGLED. This girl in my class, you people know her, Victoire and other girls told me it was amazingly amazing. I wanna watch it.

6. I still don't get what a label is in a blog. Can someone please tell me what it is?

7. I am officially signing off from this post. Your newsreporter daily, well not really daily, Miss.Summer Falls, is signing off from Blogspot T.V. Thank You Very Much.
P.S. Cerebrum is the part of your brain that thinks, incase you didn't know.

1 comment:

  1. A label is basically...a label.
    BEING MORE SPECIFIC NOW:
    You put a label on a post to explain what it is about, basically. For example, you could make 'Harry Potter' label for every time you post about Harry Potter. Then a person just has to press the label to see every post you've written about Harry Potter. You could also make labels like 'TV' or 'Memories' and stuff. Labels are basically just to describe and give a category to a post.

    ReplyDelete