Friday, January 28, 2011

Harry Potter Memories

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, The Worst Birthday :
Stupid Dudley : Pass the frying pan
Harry : You forgot the magic word.
...Dudley gasped and fell of his chair. Mrs.Dursley gave a small scream and clapped her hands to her mouth;Mr.Dursley jumped to his feet...
Harry : I meant 'please'! I didn't mean-"

---
Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, The Worst Birthday:
Dudley : "How about - 'We had to write an essay about our hero at school, Mr.Mason, and I wrote about you.'"
This was too much for both Aunt Petunia and Harry. Aunt Petunia burst into tears and hugged her son, while Harry ducked under the table so they wouldn't see him laughing.

---
"Dark and difficult times lie ahead. Soon we must all face the choice between what is right and what is easy." Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

The MOVIES! (Not sure if it's in the book)
Hagrid : Who told you about Fluffy?
Ron : Fluffy?
Hermione : That thing has a name?
Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone

---
Waitress : Can I take your order?
Hermione : I'll have a capuchino
Waitress : You?
Ron : Um.. uh, whatever she said. (just added the um and uh, for special effects :) )
Harry : Same
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part One

THREE CHEERS FOR HARRY POTTER!

1 comment:

  1. I love my Harry Potter memories too.
    And I'd give about a million cheers for HP, with a "PEANUT BUTTER!" thrown in for good measure. (The peanut butter thing was a Percy Jackson reference, by the way.)
    On an unrelated topic, I like your little shoe picture on the sidebar. Very important message, that.

    ReplyDelete