Sunday, November 11, 2012

Writers Block :\

Well, I've been experiencing a writers block recently but then again, I feel like writing.
I open up my laptop or my notebook and right when I decide to start writing, I can't seem to think of anything to write about.
And even when I do, I write up a paragraph and then scratch it all off cause I don't like it.
A weird situation I got caught up in.

So I really need some suggestions to blog about or write about.
It can be anything...
About anything.
Even about the most un-wanted topic I'd want to blog about, I'll write cause I have no other option at the moment haha (:

So give in your ideas!


2 comments:

  1. I know the perfect thing for you to write about:)
    ITS CALLED *CHEESE*!
    hehehehhee and you even put it in writing and I quote
    It can be anything...
    About anything.
    Even about the most un-wanted topic I'd want to blog about, I'll write cause I have no other option at the moment"
    So I WIN AND YOU HAVE TO WRITE SOMETHING ABOUT IT. SO THERE
    p.s guess who i am?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um...this post can wait :P
      But...who is this?
      Banana?
      Or Questa?
      Or Monica Rez?
      OR WAIT.
      SWETHA?!
      it looks like something Swetha would type in. But its not in capital letters...I dont know.
      Who is this?

      Delete