Tuesday, September 6, 2011

bobos

Back in eighth grade, I made up this new religon namely, 'Bobo'. Which I promise to explain further later. But the reason I brought this up was because Questa happened to write a poem about me named, 'bobo'. This poem, again, is full of inside jokes, so you may be like, "Okay. What did I just read?". But for the people who get the jokes, it is quite sweet. ---
bobo
Who uses BOBO
Anyway?
.dancing
sprigofsunshine.
.twirling
rainbowstreak.
.strangest
spiralledcircle.
That's who. ---

Just try to put your metaphorical brain to use, and you might actually decode this poem. Of course, it's very pretty. Thanks Questeeeee :)

1 comment:

  1. You write about me A LOT.
    But I'm happy you finally decided my brilliant poem was pretty!
    -Questa

    ReplyDelete