Monday, June 20, 2011

Television Today

Some shows and what I think about them are mentioned below:


  • Make It Or Break It - Completely full of exaggerated drama, is this one-hour once-in-a-week show. About 4 elite gymnasts, their life and their deep problems. Once you watch an episode of the show, you tend to stick on to it. Pretty good for teenage girls, but pretty fake once you think about it.


  • Full House - Best-est, most awesome-est show ever! It may be old, but never gets boring. It's that show which makes you feel like going into the T.V and pinching Michelle's cheeks (out of cuteness, that is). And Danny Tanner is like the exact replica of my dad. Clean freak!


  • How I Met Your Mother - Makes me crack up with bundles of laugher. Has that original sense of humor.


  • Spongebob Squarepants - Best animated show ever! How cool is living in a pineapple under the sea? Huh? Huh?


  • The Vampire Diaries - So you may say, it's a good show and all. Well, I can't really comment on this because I barely watched an episode, but I watched many video snippets of the series. But yeah, by watching the snippets, I half conclude that the T.V series is like this totally different story line from the books. Hell no, are they similar! But yeah, I like the books. Gotta follow the T.V series


  • Family Guy - Feel like puking at that fat dad guy. Worst show in epic history. Fail attempt at copying the Simpsons. Firstly, I hate the Simpsons. Secondly, the Family Guy is worse than the Simpsons. How perverted can a show get? And what's up with that weird Stewie guy? Hate that show to the extreme core of the Earth.


  • Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide - That show was so freaking good! I loved the parts where Ned used to give us tips about school. Except I hated Ned's best friend. The boy guy. The one with broken glasses, or something.


  • No Ordinary Family - Classic Superhero Family, but it's still so good! I especially like the kids and that dude... drats, I forgot his name.


  • Jonas L.A - Being a Jonas fanatic, it was the most cute-est show ever! It was hilarious, especially that little pinch of drama between them. Hahaha :)



No comments:

Post a Comment